Sri Lankan Cricket Fans
Pakistan Super League - Printable Version

+- Sri Lankan Cricket Fans (http://www.slcricketfans.com)
+-- Forum: Cricket Talk (http://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Domestic and School Cricket (http://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Pakistan Super League (/showthread.php?tid=973)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Pakistan Super League - Bada - 11-11-2018

The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) on Saturday confirmed that it has terminated Multan Sultans' franchise agreement with Schon Properties Broker LLC as the former owners failed to meet the financial obligations. The development comes just nine days ahead of the draft for the fourth edition of the PSL in Islamabad. Since the termination sees all the rights of the team going back to the PCB, the team selections during the draft will be done by the cricket board itself.

The formerly known Multan Sultans will now be referred as "The Sixth Team" - most notably during the draft - till a new owner takes control. The PCB will attract fresh bids for the team through a public tender process which will grant the eventual rights holder the option of choosing the sixth franchise city and its name.

The PCB has assured that the dissolution of the franchise will have no impact on the fourth edition of the PSL which begins from February 14 next year and have 34 matches.

https://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/105044/pcb-terminates-franchise-rights-of-multan-sultans-psl-cricket

RE: Pakistan Super League - Bada - 12-21-2018

The Pakistan Super League (PSL) has secured a 358% rise for their new broadcast deal, which will run from 2019 to 2022. The deal includes TV and digital streaming rights and is said to be worth approximately US $36 million. A consortium of Blitz Advertising and Techfront beat five other bidders, including the state channel Pakistan Television (PTV) and Ten Sports, who hold rights to Pakistan's international cricket.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/25586767/psl-secures-358-rise-new-broadcast-deal

RE: Pakistan Super League - Bada - 02-16-2019

Quite a few T20 players from ENG in these leagues now. Saw a guy called Livingstone hit international bowlers yesterday. This DSport channel is good. Features combat sports like Bellator MMA in addition to cricket.

RE: Pakistan Super League - Bada - 02-23-2019

Last ball finish

RE: Pakistan Super League - Bada - 02-25-2019

RE: Pakistan Super League - Bada - 03-06-2019

44 years young

RE: Pakistan Super League - Bada - 03-11-2019

They are playing in Karachi. Big crowd

RE: Pakistan Super League - Bada - 03-13-2019

Shane Watson was a reluctant visitor to Pakistan earlier but this year he made it to Karachi to play for Quetta Gladiators. In this interview, he speaks about his experience in the PSL, returning to Pakistan after a long gap, and what keeps him going despite retiring from international cricket.

What convinced you to come to Pakistan this year?

It's really special to be here in Karachi in Pakistan as I was here last in 2005. My primary consideration this year was having time with my family, particularly with my son's birthday around this time. So it was really a family consideration. I had to talk to my wife, about how much it means to my team for me to come to Pakistan and help them get to the final. For me at the end, my wife has been incredibly supportive, she realised how important it is for me to be able to go to Pakistan for Quetta and also for the people of Pakistan. So it worked out very well.

How was the experience in your first game against Karachi Kings the other night?

Yes, even from the first time arriving here at Karachi, people have always been incredible, welcoming and warm and that's what exactly we all received at the ground. Last night it was an incredible atmosphere, a very special atmosphere. The support even Quetta got was unexpected because we were playing against Karachi. It was great not just for me but for every one. I am glad that I helped them in the way I am able to here and get cricket back, get an international standard cricket match back to the people of Pakistan who love the game as much as I do.

Pakistan has always been known for its fast bowlers. You're the leading run-scorer this PSL season. Did you face the heat while facing any fast bowlers this time?

Yes, that is one thing that always comes up while playing in the PSL, even from my first year and it continued to be now. There's always one or two fast bowlers who are bowling way above 140kmh, pushing 150kmh. So every single game I go out and play, I know I have to be absolutely on my game, ready to go, otherwise I can get exposed and hurt facing these quick bowlers. It's an incredible thing, the depth that Pakistan cricket has over any other country that I have ever played in - real and proper fast bowling. It's amazing how they continue to come through. Now we've got [Mohammad] Hasnain here at Quetta who has come onto the scene and is bowling 150kmh, as it continues to happen every single PSL. So it's pretty amazing.

More

RE: Pakistan Super League - Bada - 03-13-2019

Great crowd in Karachi again. Nice to see. PAK always had good crowds even for Tests. Tymal Mills bowling at 150

RE: Pakistan Super League - Bada - 03-14-2019

Viv's celebrations in the dug out last night haha. He was giving high fives to about 10 guys for every wicket. Most of it is not here, but watch his reaction at 4:35