Sri Lankan Cricket Fans
Pakistan Super League - Printable Version

+- Sri Lankan Cricket Fans (http://www.slcricketfans.com)
+-- Forum: Cricket Talk (http://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Domestic and School Cricket (http://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Pakistan Super League (/showthread.php?tid=973)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Pakistan Super League - BitchyDilz - 02-27-2021

top game,awful death bowling.Steyn has definitely lost it.Got hammered in IPL also

I cant believe Bada watches T10 over IPL - LOL

RE: Pakistan Super League - Bada - 02-27-2021

(02-27-2021, 07:20 AM)BitchyDilz Wrote:  top game,awful death bowling.Steyn has definitely lost it.Got hammered in IPL also

I cant believe Bada watches T10 over IPL - LOL

T10 and T20 are different formats. Why would you compare them in the first place? That's silly.

Big Bash and IPL are way too long - like 60+ matches. Watched a few Big Bash league games, then didn't follow for weeks and watched the play-offs in the end. Can't be bothered to watch a full of season. It's hilarious without DRS anyway.

I don't get IPL for free on Dialog TV. I would never pay a cent to watch these matches. Big Bash was on a channel I had already activated for UFC.

LPL, yes, I watched the full thing. Had to after all the drama leading up to it.

Now that you've brought it up,

How many IPL matches do you actually watch?
Do you subscribe to a channel for this?
Why don't we see a bunch of comments about the cricket in IPL from you on that thread?
Why did you not reply to Mugatiya when he asked about some details on IPL games?

RE: Pakistan Super League - BitchyDilz - 02-27-2021

Yes I have the full package on Dialog.IPL is on StarSports not Sony Max and IPL is on 4-5 normal and HD channels of Star sports.I dont see the reason for you to pay extra to watch

I watched quite a lot of games of IPL this time.We usually go out and watch the finals

Just noticed that PSL has only 34 matches. That's not bad. I can't stand more than 20-25 T20 matches unless it's a World T20.

(02-27-2021, 07:41 AM)BitchyDilz Wrote:  Yes I have the full package on Dialog.IPL is on StarSports not Sony Max and IPL is on 4-5 normal and HD channels of Star sports.I dont see the reason for you to pay extra to watch

I watched quite a lot of games of IPL this time.We usually go out and watch the finals

I don't have Star Sports in this package. Only the Sony channels - Ten 1 & 2. So I have to activate. Even if I had it in this package, I'd do what I did with Big Bash. Watch like 7-8 matches, then skip till those 3-4 big games in the end. These lengthy T20 leagues are not for me.

Watching highlights of yesterday's 1st game. Rizwan is in crazy form these days.

Clarke is a clean striker. I see he has scored T20 hundreds.

RE: Pakistan Super League - Bada - 02-28-2021

Shaheen Afridi has a brilliant yorker. It's ridiculous how this guy has become the 1st choice all-format bowler for PAK at his age. Doesn't seem to be nervous in key moments.

RE: Pakistan Super League - Bada - 02-28-2021

Another good chase. That was fun. Wiese 31 off 9 after Zaman-Dunk partnership.