Sri Lankan Cricket Fans
Football Thread - Printable Version

+- Sri Lankan Cricket Fans (https://www.slcricketfans.com)
+-- Forum: General Chat (https://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Other Sports (https://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Football Thread (/showthread.php?tid=21)

RE: Football Thread - Perthman - 11-22-2021

Yes Conte at Man United would have been very good . He is one of those managers who can get the best out of
Anyone . Simuler to Tuchel at Chelsea too. It’s Amazing how good Chelsea is doing given the fact we don’t even have a proper striker and we get goals from our defenders and mid fielders.

RE: Football Thread - Dilcey - 11-22-2021

they need Pep

RE: Football Thread - mugatiya - 11-22-2021

I think Peps got 1 more year left at City.

Would be very weird if he coaches United at some stage but that’s how these things go.

I dunno who they can go for. But obviously need someone in the level of Klopp, Pep and Tuchel to compete.

RE: Football Thread - nuffa - 11-22-2021

(11-22-2021, 01:57 AM)mugatiya Wrote:  For now Carrick takes over.

And they are appointing interim coach for the end of the season.

And they look like they will appoint one in the new season

Spurs stole the thunder by getting Conte cuz that is who Man U would have gone for I think.

Yeah. Had they got rid of Ole earlier in the season, they would've had many good options.
Now have to go with an interim manager till the season end.

RE: Football Thread - mugatiya - 11-24-2021

Looks like they are targetting Pochettino. He hasn't been happy at PSG and Zidane is keen on that job so looks like that is what will happen now.

RE: Football Thread - Perthman - 11-24-2021

(11-24-2021, 01:32 AM)mugatiya Wrote:  Looks like they are targetting Pochettino. He hasn't been happy at PSG and Zidane is keen on that job so looks like that is what will happen now.

That will be a great signing .
Meanwhile another easy Chelsea win against Juventus with defenders and mid fielders scoring again except Werner.

After a difficult weekend a win for United too. Sees us through to the KO stage or CL!

Chelsea making it look super easy lol. Rees James looks bored of scoring goals right now

(11-24-2021, 03:11 AM)Ishan Wrote:  
(11-24-2021, 01:32 AM)mugatiya Wrote:  Looks like they are targetting Pochettino. He hasn't been happy at PSG and Zidane is keen on that job so looks like that is what will happen now.

That will be a great signing .
Meanwhile another easy Chelsea win against Juventus with defenders and mid fielders scoring again except Werner.

Hopefully we can get him.

I dunno what’s going on at the club though cuz they have appointed Carrick and want to find an “interim coach” until end of seasons and then find a new coach proper.

Feels like senior management is writing off this season or something

Ffs if they want Pottechino then pay out his contract and get him in.

Villa wanted Gerard and they got him.

Not like Man U doesn’t have the funds.

Sick of these dilly dally decisions

RE: Football Thread - Perthman - 11-24-2021

(11-24-2021, 03:25 AM)mugatiya Wrote:  
(11-24-2021, 03:11 AM)Ishan Wrote:  That will be a great signing .

Hopefully we can get him.

I dunno what’s going on at the club though cuz they have appointed Carrick and want to find an “interim coach” until end of seasons and then find a new coach proper.

Feels like senior management is writing off this season or something

Ffs if they want Pottechino then pay out his contract and get him in.

Villa wanted Gerard and they got him.

Not like Man U doesn’t have the funds.

Sick of these dilly dally decisions

Yes that’s what I don’t get too. Clubs like Chelsea , Man United etc has so much money and they should really take quick, good decision for the club. Or else in this environment it’s like you snooze you lose !

RE: Football Thread - VP - 11-25-2021

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/eric-cantona-confirms-his-appointment-as-manchester-united-manager

Way hay.....he's back !!