Sri Lankan Cricket Fans
Football Thread - Printable Version

+- Sri Lankan Cricket Fans (https://www.slcricketfans.com)
+-- Forum: General Chat (https://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Other Sports (https://www.slcricketfans.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Football Thread (/showthread.php?tid=21)

Football Thread - mugatiya - 11-18-2014

All football discussions go here
EPL
La Liga
Bundesliga
Serie A
Euro 16 Qualifiers
etc etc

The Football thread - mugatiya - 11-18-2014

Eng looking decent against slovenia I must say. Hopefully this new generation can take us close to the EU16 finals.

The Football thread - JimmyB - 11-18-2014

Why is this thread allowed in here? die football die

The Football thread - The One - 11-18-2014

JB this would be a good time to exercise your admin rights. Spy

The Football thread - Bada - 11-20-2014

Football LOL even SunJ has abandoned this thread Doh

The Football thread - SunJ - 11-20-2014

England's next gen (current U21s and U18s) will be decent I think. one of the positives of recent friendlies was Nathaniel Clyne getting a shot, the best English RB right now, all the others have been absolutely shit for a while now (Johnson, Walker etc)

The Football thread - mugatiya - 11-20-2014

(11-20-2014, 02:18 PM)sunj Wrote:England's next gen (current U21s and U18s) will be decent I think. one of the positives of recent friendlies was Nathaniel Clyne getting a shot, the best English RB right now, all the others have been absolutely shit for a while now (Johnson, Walker etc)
The scots have been playing well recently under Gordon S so I was pretty impressed by the performance the English put in. Rooney looks like he's having a bit of a dream run now. I dont care what other people say, I really admire someone like Rooney for his work rate. He epitomizes English football IMO

The Football thread - ApoCrypto - 11-20-2014

Quote:
Quote:England's next gen (current U21s and U18s) will be decent I think. one of the positives of recent friendlies was Nathaniel Clyne getting a shot, the best English RB right now, all the others have been absolutely shit for a while now (Johnson, Walker etc)
The scots have been playing well recently under Gordon S so I was pretty impressed by the performance the English put in. Rooney looks like he's having a bit of a dream run now. I dont care what other people say, I really admire someone like Rooney for his work rate. He epitomizes English football IMO
You mean being crap at world cups? I agree Rooney and England certainly epitomize that, they fit each other well

The Football thread - mugatiya - 11-20-2014

Quote:
Quote:The scots have been playing well recently under Gordon S so I was pretty impressed by the performance the English put in. Rooney looks like he's having a bit of a dream run now. I dont care what other people say, I really admire someone like Rooney for his work rate. He epitomizes English football IMO
You mean being crap at world cups? I agree Rooney and England certainly epitomize that, they fit each other well
Ya its not hard to poke fun at Eng and WC's. So I will ride that one out.

The Football thread - Creative Artist - 11-20-2014

what is going on here yoo? Is it ok if i start a NBA thread and Pool thread? Any lovers?